Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Wardrobe Weekly

(I don't like) Monday
 Can we just talk about this simple little outfit for a moment....
 Velvet, but casual? Hells yeah! I got this dress from ebay recently (during my obsessive velvet shopping spree!) and I just cannot tell you how much I love it! Like I said on Twitter, I felt like a child on Christmas morning (it's a look me and my colleague have been going for recently!).

Dress 24 - Asos Curve via Ebay
Cardi 20 - Dorothy perkins
Tights XL - Primark 100den
Loafers - New Look

I wore my new tights all day with no chafing and no falling down. These have changed my feckin' life guys, and I therefore went back and bought 800 pairs!

Tuesday
 It seems like everyone in the world has moved to South London this year, and I'm now lucky if I can get onto my train in the morning. Annoying as this is in general, it also means that I always have to wear sensible and comfy shoes, so I can never wear heels to work nowadays. If Southern trains weren't such scoundrels they'd add more carriages & make the trains more regular so I could get a seat! MOAN MOAN MOAN!
 
Dress 22 - Per Una
Leggings XL - H&M
Loafers - New Look
 This is one of the glorious cats eye gemstone rings I got from China (via Ebay) recently. I really really REALLY love these. I'm wearing them all the time at the moment, I can't stop looking at them!
 Under bright lights they're luminous!

Wednesday
 Nice bit of vintage for a busy Wednesday! Clumpy boots were necessary for the rain, and the up ladders / on knees / back breaking work I was doing this week!
Dress 22 - Vinatage
Cardi 22 - George
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - Matalan (mens!)

Thursday
 I felt like I was wearing pyjamas in this (well... how I imagine pj's to feel as I don't actually own any!) and it was lovely.
Jumper 20 - Primark
Necklace - Gift from my Gran about a decade ago!
Matchstick print Trousers 20 - Clements Ribeiro
Shoes - New look

 I was very relieved that I had chosen a decent outfit on Thursday when I found out that Mrs BeBe was promoting Slink Boutique round the corner from my work! Here she is with the lovely Toodaloo Katie. I fell in love with both of them almost instantly! 

Friday
 Pencil Skirt again! This is one from last year... it was the first pencil skirt I'd bought in years. I forgot to snap the back which is lush as it has an exposed zip!

Tee & skirt 20 - Primark
Leggings XL - Primark
Boots - Primark
Ring - H&M
Earrings - Superdrug

When I saw these massive (but thankfully very thin and lightweight) Deco earrings in Superdrug I had to have them. I think they were about £3, which is a bargain me thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment