Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Wardrobe weekly

Monday
 Dress XL - Carmakoma
Belt - Forever 21+ (from my jumpsuit!)
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - New Look

Tuesday
 Nice bit of flash!
 Yes bodycon dresses cling to a big belly, but they also cling to a big butt & that's always a good thing in my book.... I love a big booty, even my own!
 
 Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Leggings 20 - Primark
Brogues - Charity shop

 Wednesday
 I just love this dress, it is so comfortable and funky that I could just wear it everyday (if it weren't for the 4 million other dresses I'd be neglecting!).
 I got this awesome set of 8 thin metallic rings from Primark for £3, & I love them. A mixture of silver, gun metal and gold that can be worn in loads of different ways. I really love these, but wait till you see the amazing cat eye gemstone rings I just got from China, I'll wear them next week so you can see how lush they are!
 Dress 26-28 - ebay (get it from AX Paris here)
Leggings 20 & rings - Primark
trainers - Nike

Thursday
 It was just a Bowie day you know?!
 My Nikon refused to focus on this coat when I first got it, so here it is again, in it's full glory! Leah reviewed the new version of this coat here if you're interested in buying one, which looks pretty similar but has the pockets in a slightly different position.
 To be honest I could have got my regular size in this because it's pretty generous, but the arms are quite fitted so I'd rather have arm room and embrace the swing of it!
 Yeah, swing-tastic!
Coat 24 - Bonmarche
Bowie tee 20 - Primark (new look inspire currently have a really good one here for £6!)
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Brogues - Brako via TKmaxx

 Friday
Dress 24 - Pocket Rocket for Simply Be
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - New Look

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on the first pink dress!
    Debz xx
    http://www.wannabeprincess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your looks but the Carmakoma one is the best I think!

    ReplyDelete