Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Getting arty again!


 I got to go to another early morning viewing on Wednesday, at the fabulous Somerset house
 It was a double whammy as I got to see the elBulli exhibition that has been advertised everywhere (it was interesting although not particularly attractive!) but it was the not-so-widely-advertised exhibition that I was interested in......
..... Miles Aldridge! I love his photography, it's odd and beautiful at the same time (this is Jessica Brown Findlay from Downton Abby, looking fantastic!). If you like the image above then I highly recommend this exhibition.  
 This being a plus size 'fashion' blog an' all, I should tell you what I wore to this lovely breakfast viewing! Okay so the shoes came off as soon as I got back to work and my flipflops went on, but if I wasn't such a massive pussy when it comes to wearing heels then this was my intended look for the day!
 The joy of this Kaftan is that it can be sleeveless or elbow length with the help of a tiny button!
Banana print kaftan top - Ruby Rocks for Simply Be
Wet look joggers - Primark
Sandals - Marks and Spencers
I have a little piece of Miles in my home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment