Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Don't you know it's like a heat wave?!

I love it when the weather heats up... mainly because I love my summer wardrobe! Here are my shitty snaps of this weeks outfits! xx

Monday
 Dress - Anna Scholz (White Label)
Aviators - Ray ban
Flip flops - Ipanema

Tuesday
 I really wanted a trapeze / tented maxi dress this summer. I regretted not buying this dress when I saw it a few years ago so I was chuffed to snap it up on ebay a couple of months ago!
Dress - Primark (size 16!) via ebay
cardi - dorothy perkins
Gold hoops - Silvershake

Wednesday
Dress - Ruby Rocks for Evans (available on ebay size 22 here)
Cardi - Primark
Leggings - h&m
Sandals - Ipanema

Thursday
When it's hot, I break out the jumpsuits!
 Jacket - TKmaxx
Jumpsuit - Forever 21+
Sandals - Primark


 Friday
Cardi - Primark
Dress - New Look Inspire
Sandals - Ipanema

Asos Parcel... being returned :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the Primark dress, as well as the red one from Evans - very flattering! Great choices overall. :)

    Hanna xx

    ReplyDelete