Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

A few days out west

I decided to take a few days this week to see my family. I hadn't seen my mum, sister or nephew since Christmas so I thought it was about time to get out west! These are the outfits I wore. I've also put in my sisters dress because she says its super comfortable & is still available to buy (unlike most of what I've been wearing this week!)

I did this post on the blogger app, and it's utterly unruly so i can't lay things out properly I'm afraid!
top - Forever 21+
Cardi - Primark
Trousers - Clements Ribeiro Swan for Evans
Dress - Next available here
Lush boy!
Dinner time!
Top - Primark
Cardi - Primark
Jeans - New look
Shoes - Clarks
Dress - Blue cross Charity shop
Leggings - Primark
Brogues - Cancer research charity shop

Dress - Next (very old, sleeves added by me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment