Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

M&S tit-bits

My long-term readers may remember a rat I had about Marks and Spencers when I first started blogging (here), my anger towards them was really what spurred me on to start my blog in fact. I turned my back on them in regards to clothes. I haven't checked their website for a while, but had a quick peak today because I thought I'd see what Per Una had to offer (after wearing my lush giant polka dot per una dress in yesterdays post!) and it seems they've been busy while I've been away. Maybe they're back on form? I've ordered a rather special dress to try (I'll collect it on Wednesday and will tell you about it asap, but for now I'm keeping quiet 'cause I don't want to jinx it!). Anyway, here are some of the rather lovely things I saw on the site today..........

I'm sure it won't surprise you to know that I think the 'plus' range at M&S is crap. Maybe it's handy if you want basics, but otherwise it is incredibly uninspiring! the only item that caught my eye was this lovely blazer available up to a size 28.

Sadly the rest of my selections only go up to a 22, but many of them are stretch so might be flexible! I love a good stretch woolly dress. This Per Una one is smart and sexy.
This dress is so cool, and I guess it's pretty bang on trend with it's geometric monochrome bodice! Per Una again.
I love the layers in this Autograph dress.
Take me to the beach! Lovely summer maxi!
Love the swirl pattern on this lace dress.
Plain yes, but a great everyday dress. I do love a bit of ponte!

I really hope the dress I've ordered fits and looks nice - It's super exciting so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment