Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Wardrobe weekly


Read the glasses... this week has been about the sunshine! With the sun comes summer activities, and I've been all over London this week!

Monday
 So before the sunshine arrived I was still layered up to the nines. Monday meetings require a smart Parsnips.
Jacket 20 - Primark
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz black label
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Asos

Tuesday
 Autumn in Spring.
Dress 24 - George
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - charity shop

Wednesday
 I forgot to pull my hair back and show the ice cream cone on this top :(
Top 20 - Primark
Capri jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Plimsolls - H&M

Thursday
 I wanted a nice dress today as I went out to see our friends band who were supporting Little Dragon (who I LOVE!) and we had some nice food at a random street food market beforehand... katsu curry burger and sweet potato fries anyone?! DROOL! I'm afraid that my sensible eating has somewhat gone out of the window this week....
 I really do love this dress I got from George, it's a winner. I dressed it down by wearing a loose long cardi.
 I love my cheapo sunglasses from Primark, and my 'sweet berry' lipstick from Miss Sporty goes with them perfectly!
Cardi 24 - New Look Inspire
Dress 24 - George
Leggings 22 - South / Very
Shoes - Primark

Friday
 I went to Dalston on Friday to check out the Street-Feast. God Damn Yum Bun Chinese pork belly buns are heavenly!
Jacket 22 - New Look Inspire
Dress 24 - George

Saturday
 MORE street food! Lordy! Two words for you - Korean Burrito! Anyhoo, I met a friend at Kerb Kings cross and we played with her baby-girl while eating yummy food in the sunshine. I wore a pretty dress!

Dress 18 (sample) - Anna Scholz
Flip Flops - Ipanema

Sunday
 When the sun is out, I feel that I can't stay indoors, even if it is Sunday!
 Brockwell Park was looking glorious in the sunshine!
 My arms very much appreciated some sun and warmth (they waited about 12 years for it after all!) and I wore one of my new maxi's - blog post coming up soon - to wander around then sit doing crosswords with the boyf....
 ... while we're on that subject, I LOVE this Omiyage 'Europe' t-shirt that we found in Uniqlo on Saturday, I wanted him to get loads of them, but he sensibly just went for this and the Paris one! He also got one of the Moma SPRZ NY tee's which I friggin' love (what with being a bit of an arty-farty type) and they come in men and womens styles. Some of the Jean-Michel Basquiat and Keith Haring items are ace, plus they have some great Jackson Pollock tees. I have both men and womens t-shirts from Uniqlo, I wear XL in mens and XL in womens too (but only in their swing shape or oversized styles!)..... I might have to get myself the Omiyage New York one!
 Dress 20 / earrings / sunglasses - Primark 
(My bf's sunglasses, shorts and flip flops are all from Primani too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment