Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Wardrobe fortnight

It would seem that bank holidays confuse me and stop me doing my wardrobe weekly posts, but here we go... a double dose!

Monday
 Basically If you see me wearing this dress you know I've had a morning when I just can't function and don't know what to wear.... it's my 'this looks nice and I don't have to think about it' dress!
Dress 24 - New Look
Cardi 20 - Primark
Leggings 22 - South/Very
Shoes - Asos

Tuesday
 This dress was such a good buy... to think I almost sent it back! I had a couple of Cocktails with the lovely Lauren after work and had a natter. She is just as charming in real life as on her blog!
Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Necklace - Black Heart Creatives (bespoke!)
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Charity shop

Wednesday
 I never would have thought I'd love a peplum dress as much as I love this one, tis perfect! I went out after work to drink cocktails to celebrate my friends last day at work before her wedding & honeymoon. A quick cocktail after work seems to be something that makes me very happy, it's a nice way to end the day!
 It also gave me an excuse to wear my deep pink-almost red lippy from miss sporty for the first time!
It's not a perfect match, but it's pretty close & I love the colour!
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz White Label
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - Primark

Thursday
 Considerably more low-key on Thursday to combat the rain!
T-shirt 22 - Asos Curve
Jeans 22 - New Look Inspire
Boots - Asos
Square hoops - Primark

Friday
Pretending the weather was spring-like by going totally floral!
Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - New Look

Saturday
 I went out west at the weekend to go to a wedding and see my family on the way. I ordered these plimsolls from Asos and was so happy with them.... I saw the silver holographic pair in Office when I was in  Kingston a while back, and I was like 'I wish I could get a these in a different colour' ('cause I have silver holographic brogues already!). When I saw this dark version on the Asos site I ordered them straight away! I had to get a size 8 like normal because Asos shoes are insanely small!
 Forgot to take pictures until the evening, but the only thing you're missing is a white t-shirt (same tee as the black one I wore on Thursday) and a brown arrow necklace from forever 21!
Coat 24 - George
Jeans 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Asos
Love these!

Sunday
 The big day! I was very comfortable in this dress, it's from Queen of Holloway (via her store on ebay) 'cause you know I be loving the old school swing dresses! I'm glad I decided not to go for a beaded dress.... they're too heavy and delicate for me to dance around like a maniac! I was not at all comfy in these tights from big tights company though, they itched me horribly and I hated them!
 I did my hair in a side bun (using a doughnut) with simple eyes and classic red lips. Thank goodness I wore waterproof mascara 'cause I starting crying the moment I saw the bride!
 Genuinely perfect day for the wedding!
The shoes are a sort of pewter colour and I got them from TKmaxx when my search for white shoes failed miserably. They matched the colour of the leaves on the dress perfectly, and I took my metallic clutch. I decided to save my white clutch for the wedding party I'm going to next month (probably with the lovely Taking shape monochrome dress I got last month!). I need some friggin' white shoes people!
Cardi 20 & clutch bag - Primark
Dress 24 (4XL) - Queen of Holloway
Tights (40 den, mink) 28-32 - The big tights company
Shoes - TKmaxx
Blue crystal earrings and ring - V&A
My hair came down and the flat shoes went on for the party in the evening!

Monday
 Bank holiday recovery!

Top 24 - George
Jeans 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Asos

Tuesday
 Okay so I was expecting it to be cold on Tuesday but it wasn't and I was boiling in all these layers! Stupid rain and grey skies confusing me!
 Jumper / skirt / leggings 20 & earrings - Primark
 Boots - Asos

Wednesday
 Lunch with two birthday girls requires a yummy dress. So Anna Scholz, obviously!
Dress 22 - Anna Scholz White Label
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - Asos

Thursday
 Replay of Mondays outfit...
Top 24 - George
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Asos

 Friday
 This dress is cute, but my lord I love these shoes! They got so many compliments....
 ... and so many women were eyeing them up in the street, I wanted to send them all to Primark to snap up the £8 bargains!
 Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings 22 - Very
Shoes - Primark

Saturday
 Keeping it casual. This vest will be in my next blog post so you can see it properly!
Vest XL - Uniqlo
Jeans 22 - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment