Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Wardrobe weekly

Monday
 First day back at work. It was a bit of a shock to the system but thankfully I survived it! I wore my new Asos Curve dress which is actually really lovely.
 I tried some stuff at simply be so I managed to get some pics with better lighting! I'm glad I kept this dress, it was so comfy throughout the day!
Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Cardi 20 / leggings 20 / necklace - Primark
Boots - Asos

Tuesday
 I love this dress, and I felt like I hadn't worn it for ages - it was time!
 I don't care if this isn't particularly flattering because it's just so unusual and utterly cool.
 This is a dress that looks better when you can see the sleeves but it was too cold for such luxuries!
Dress 26 - Asos Curve
Cardi 18 - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings XL - H&M
Boots - Simply Be

Wednesday
 Wednesday was the day when my whole body gave in and told me that I needed to get back to my normal routine - particularly in regards to food and drink. I felt so rough, I started on some multi vitamins and got back on the fruit, veg and off the meat and fizzy drinks. I feel like I ate nothing but pork last month and I'm already feeling better for getting my more varied diet back!
 So like I said, I felt rough, and when I feel rough I can't really be arsed to think about clothes! I've been wearing this jumper loads at home so it was on my chair.... then it was on me and I was out the door without even washing my hair. Rough, like I said!
Jumper L - Primark
Jeggings 22 tall - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos

Thursday
 Feeling a bit more human today!
 This was to hand because I wore it at the weekend, I thought I'd wear it with trousers and I said I would in the related post!
 It's been a long time since I wore a tunic or dress with trousers, but I quite like this outfit.
 I was nice and comfy!
Tunic 22 - Ann Harvey
Jeans 22 tall - Dorothy Perkins
Cardi 24 - George
Boots - & earrings - Primark

Friday
 Thought I might as well wear this lovely dress into work!
Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Cardi 24 - George
leggings 20 - South / very
Boots - Simply Be

Saturday
 This is a dress that I look forward to wearing!
 We went to Clapham for our friends birthday so effort was made outfit-wise (by me anyway!).
 This is almost an all-black outfit which I don't normally do, but the colour pops from the embroidery makes it less sombre I think! I also think this dress has come round again trend-wise because there is something of the folklore style about it!
 I wore the little boots I got from Yours last year, they have leopard print on the back!
Annoyingly you can't see my earrings very well, but they're some cute little girls faces that I got from Forever 21 a while back this side is a blond girl, the other sides a brunette!
Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Leggings XL - H&M
Boots - Yours (they have similar ones at Simply be)
Bag - LYDC

4 comments:

  1. Another fab week of gorgeous outfits! I love the ASOS dress you wore on Monday - it looks absolutely terrific. I'm back to work tomorrow after three weeks off...I hope it's not as bad as I'm anticipating :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to these posts every week! I love the Monday dress, although you look fab in all the other outfits too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really missed your outfit weekly post over the holidays. I was really looking forward to this post today and I wasn't disappointed. Shame it entails you having to return to work, I hate the first few days back after a break. Love the ASOS dress. looking forward to next week already. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that green ASOS Curve dress is sexiness personified. Ooft. xx

    ReplyDelete