Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
 It seemed like the perfect weather to wear my New Project D dress... It was very comfy, it's a great dress!
 Dress 24 - Project D for Simply Be
Tights XL - Primark 100 Den
Shoes - New Look

Tuesday
 An old favourite!
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz
Leggings XL - H&M
Brogues - Dorothy Perkins

Wednesday
 This is pretty much my go-to outfit when I can't be bothered to think about what to wear... jeans, t-shirt and lace-ups. Mid-week tiredness!
Top 24 - Asos Curve
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Terra Plana

Thursday
 I still have so much love for this dress.
Dress 26-28 - Ax Paris
Cardi 20 - Primark
Leggings 20 - Primark
Brogues - Dorothy Perkins

Friday
 I got the train out to the West Country to see my family on Friday.
 We went to Marks and Spencer's with my Nephew and I saw these (best ever) shoes in the sale for £19. My mum treated me to them which was rather exciting.... I'm the only person who treats me to clothes / shoes normally! They are basically my perfect black shoes. Really pointy and mid heel, but more excitingly they have a rose gold metallic heel (I LOVE ROSE GOLD!) and they're a sort of triangular shape heel too. Really stunning! I had to get a 7.5 in these to fit my wide feet (I'm normally a 6.5 in M&S) so size up if you want them! They've sold out of the amazing pink patterned pair, but they have lots of these black ones, they also have them in blue with silver heels, or white with black heels. All of them are awesome!
 My Nephew isn't even 2 yet and he is already so tall!
 I didn't remember to take a outfit picture till the end of the night so I'm a bit melted and sleepy, but that's pretty much how I look at the end of every day so meh!

Shirt 24 - Cut for Evans
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Clarks

Saturday
 OOTD pic with my big sister. I got her an Anna Scholz dress for Christmas, but it didn't fit right so we did a swap for one of my old Scholz dresses. I made her wear it out for dinner on Saturday!
 We are not really capable of taking serious pictures.....
 .... they always descend into silliness!
 Despite being one of the tallest woman in my day to day life, I am actually the short-ass of the family. My sister makes me look well short huh?!
 Tall Parsnip wears...
Dress - Anna Scholz
Jacket - New Look Inspire
Boots - Clarks

Short parsnip wears....
Necklace - Primark
Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Boots - Yours

Sunday
Home sweet home! Me and the boyf went to get some supplies and now I'm making a mega roast chicken dinner.... this is because my mum sent me home with 2 jars of her homemade cranberry sauce, and I just couldn't wait to eat it! Simple outfit...

Jumper 20 - Primark
Trousers 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Loafers - New Look

Right I'm off... I can smell the chicken roasting. Nom!


1 comment:

  1. I just adore everything you wear!! your nephew is adorable and your sister is as gorgeous as you! I hope you enjoyed your dinner, I love a roast (I'm hungry now!) x x x

    ReplyDelete