Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

I just can't get enough....

 New stuff...
This maxi dress from George is a size 24, but I think the 22 would have been a better fit. Couldn't be bothered to exchange it and it has an elasticated waist so it's fine!
It comes with a tie belt, and the best part is that it is really long. 
I prefer it with my own belt. I think I can't wait to style this up in the warmer weather, it's such comfy stretch jersey, and I love the almost nude pink colour! I think they also have a striped version of this dress too!
I cannot tell you how heart broken that this swimsuit didn't suit me (okay how heart broken I was that it only goes to a 20!). I don't know why George stops at a 20 in random items, it makes no sense to me, but anyway.... it's really stretchy, but it's too short for my body in a 20 :(
This one is a bit less exciting, but goes up to a 24 and fits very nicely. It looks retro and cute so I'm happy with it. Not as happy as I'd be to have a lions face on my beach body, but happy enough!
Primark is my favourite place for cheap clothes to bum around the house in! I've worn these trousers in the evenings already. They're super stretchy and soft jersey. Comfy comfy comfy!
The t-shirt is just something I bought out of desperation to own something yellow! It'll go well with some of my skirts I think! Both of these are size 20.

1 comment:

  1. You look such a babe in that dress! George is one of my FAVE places to shop for everything, my clothes and baby Dexter's!
    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete