Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Fat Festive Meetup!


Hello my lovelies! After Plus London three it was generally agreed that many of us didn't have time to chat enough and we should have a London bloggers meetup. As much as I love a good restaurant, I prefer the 'I'll be here, come meet me' approach! Lazy Parsnips! 

To be honest this is partially a selfish move, because I totally want to go to Winter Wonderland to soak up the fabulously over the top Christmas atmosphere and eat German sausages / drink mulled cider. 

To those of you based in London if you fancy meeting me there I'm planning to go  after work on the evening of Wednesday December 11th, from about 6pm onwards. Come for a meetup to eat, drink and be merry! xx

1 comment:

  1. I went to this a few years ago and would love to go again (and meet some fab ladies in the process) but alas not until the weekend when my man slice can chauffeur me. I hope you have loads of fun! x x

    ReplyDelete