Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Late Wardrobe weekly

 Monday
This feels like about a month ago now! this is me struggling with the weather. Scuba skirt (which is too hot for summer) but bare legs (which are too cold for Autumn!).
Anyway... I got this shirt in the George sale. There was just one left and I had never seen it on the site at full price, but it reminded me of my favourite vintage dress (black and white stripes with flowers over the top) so I had to put it in my basket!
Shirt 24 - George
Skirt 20 - Primark
Shoes - Primark

Tuesday
 I learnt my cold leg lesson and wore leggings on Tuesday! This is such a good dress, I've worn it and washed it enough to make it a bit bobbly, but it's still ace... to think I almost sent it back!
 Cheapo necklace from Primark that is super glittery in real life, and they have it in silver as well as gold.
The shoes opened up while I was getting off the tube so I changed the ankle strap round so the fastening is now on the inside. Easier to access and harder to knock open!
Dress 22 - Asos Curve
Leggings 22 - South / Very
Glittery socks / shoes / necklace - Primark

Wednesday
 Newest vintage Evans dress!
 I decided to wear a belt with it, but I think I prefer it without. I have't decided yet! Of course the original belt is minuscule compared to the dress itself (somethings never change!).
Still love my cube earrings a much as I did when I first got them!
Dress 24 - Vintage Evans via ebay
Belt - Very old, no idea where I got it!
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoes - New look
Earrings - Top Shop

Thursday
It's the perfect time of year for all my vintage stash. I can't wear vintage synthetic fabrics when it's hot, but some of the clothing is lightweight and has short sleeves or doesn't look right with winter layering, so autumn is the time I go vintage-crazy!
This super over the top sparkly 80's jacket is an ebay buy I got ages ago. It's so very glittery!
Jacket size ? - Vintage
T-shirt 20 - Primark
Trousers 24 - New Look Inspire
Shoes New Look 
Earrings - Forever 21
I managed to find time to take a photo with proper lighting! 

Friday
Cocktails after work on Friday so I decided to wear this lovely frock. I haven't worn this for ages!
Leopard face legs.
Dress 22 - Anna Scholz Black Label
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoes - New Look

4 comments:

  1. I agree, that look is great for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink scuba skirt is my favorite. And I also love the sparkly 80's jacket. What a find! It's something I'd move right past in a thrift store, but you wear it so well! I envy your knack for knowing what works and taking a risk on an eBay buy that totally worked out!


    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy so much stuff from ebay (it ensures that I look a bit different you know?!) but I think I sell 50% of it on because it doesn't fit right or it doesn't suit me. I have a whole Ikea bag of clothes to sell when I have the time to get them listed!

    ReplyDelete