Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
 To the Max!
 I went all Woodstock on Monday to combat the heat.
Dress 18 - Primark
Flip flops - Ipanema

Tuesday
 SUCH a good dress. I love bright blue at the best of times, but when it has red buttons and piping.... it's even more beautfiul!
 Summery summery summery!
Dress 24 - Anna Scholz Black Label
Flip flops - Ipanema

Wednesday
 A while back I ordered a white shirt from Bon Marche and when I tried it on I kept it despite feeling like the arms were too tight. I then never wore it and planned to sell it....
 Not having found any other shirts I like I decided to to just remove the arms so I could wear it. Glad I did because the back is pleated and I love it!
Necklace - Chanel (super old and technically a belt!)
Shirt 24 - Bon Marche (modified)
Trousers 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Flip Flop - Ipanema

Thursday
 Another summer Classic!
 This is my beloved scarab beetle dress!
Dress 22 - Anna Scholz Black Label
Sandals - Primark

Friday
 It was just so hot on Friday that I didn't know what to wear! I decided this lightweight black dress would be safe. I was fine until I was trapped on a train without air conditioning from London to Suffolk!
 A plain dress gave me a good excuse to wear my massive heart shaped earrings & holographic sandals!
 Crazy golf at lunchtime. Love summer!
Earrings - superdrug
Dress 22 - Crazy Clearance
Sandals - Primark

Saturday
 I was in Suffolk for my boyfriends cousins wedding reception.
 I got these white shoes from TKmaxx for £16.99 which I was chuffed about, because the flats I'd taken were technically cream and didn't match very well. I still changed into the flats when we were dancing though!
 I chose this River Island shirt for my boy (who wanted a shirt, but not a work shirt!) and I love it! I like men in short sleeves, they make their shoulders look square! It is navy blue and was only £20, plus we got it from asos on my premier account so the p&p was free. Don't ask me why his legs are so far apart, that seems to be his pose of choice!
Dress 22 - Taking shape
Shoes - Bronx via TKmaxx

Sunday
 This is what my pictures look like when my hung-over boyfriend takes them. He properly had the shakes!
 This is one of those dress that I nearly didn't buy, but has become a firm favourite never the less. I got it on a rare trip to New Look years ago.
 It makes me feel like a flower fairy, which is the best feeling ever!
Dress 24 - New Look Inspire
Flip Flops - Ipanema

2 comments:

  1. Your wardrobe weekly posts are becoming the highlight of my week I just love your outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you nikki! I'll be breaking out some beauts this week so I hope you'll enjoy the next edition! Xx

    ReplyDelete