Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
 Ergh I just can't even tell you how rough I felt on Monday morning, I think I'd had 3 hours sleep on and off thanks to my boyfriend having a horrendous cough (poor lad) that I really hope I don't get! Anyway, I often try to disguise the roughness with smart clothing, so I went for a shift!
 Dress 24 - George
Cardi 20 / leggings 20 / shoes - Primark

Tuesday
 A bit of warm weather called for lightweight dress! This is so cute, I love it!
Dress 24 - Simply Be
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - New Look

Wednesday
Work this week has been brutal.... comfy clothes necessary!
Shirt 12 (honest!) - H&M
Vest 20 - Primark
Jeggings 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos

Thursday
 I put this dress on and wondered what shoes I should wear with it. I then realised that I'd just got some black boots with green soles, so figured I might as well just put them on again!
Dress 24 - Lovedrobe
Cardi 20 - Primark
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - Asos

Friday
 I wanted to wear my bun cage on Friday, and wasn't particularly bothered what I wore with it!
 I got dressed and thought I looked a bit like I was going to ballet class, so I chose my gold slippers rather than some ballet pumps!
Bun cage - asos
Dress 26 - Lovedrobe
Cardi 20 - Primark
Leggings - Very
Shoes - New Look



No comments:

Post a Comment