Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Lovely things

Wowzers Frugal February has certainly scuppered my blogging! Without the constant flow of deliveries / returns I haven't really had much blog related stuff going on!

Time for a wish list in my view, although realistically this is not really a wish list, just some things I've seen that I thought were cool and wanted to share.

I'm loving this cutout dress from AX curve (via new look). £38.

I also Love this skirt from forever 21+ £18.75.

Actually quite want this ASOS curve dress to wear around the house. £28.

There are no words for how much I love United Nude shoes, they are works of art! This pair (that would be FAR too high for me) are so beautiful.... they are also £445!

This Anna Scholz for Simply Be dress was not my favorite from the new collection until I saw it on Weesha (below). Probably to do with simply be's dodgy Photoshop job, and the fact that the waist band on the model image matches the top - in real life it matches the skirt so looks high waisted which I think works better - but anyway.... it's officially on my wish list now!


I would never wear this actual piece of hair jewelry (ASOS, £12) because it has a cross on it, but it's just to illustrate my current obsession with hair jewelry - particularly hair chains. Waiting to find my perfect chain before I invest in anything, as sadly the one I wanted from asos has now sold out.

Thats all for now folks, I'll be back soon with some OOTD shots xx

No comments:

Post a Comment