Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Wardrobe weekly

Monday
 A nice fancy-dress outfit to start of the week!
 This dress is mega 80's because it's from the 80's!
 It's a kind of golden mustard colour but it looks a bit green here!
Dress 26 - Vintage via ebay
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - New Look

Tuesday
 My skirts are in a drawer so I quite often forget about them, but I wanted something I could happily wear with this jumper which is quite short and doesn't cover my mega belly!
 you can't go wrong with a black pencil skirt can you really?! Easy outfit.
Jumper & skirt 20 - Primark
Leggings 20 - South / Very 
Boots - Yours

Wednesday
 Casual wednesday.
 I love this jumper but I get very nerouse about wearing white, so I don't wear it as often as I'd like....
 I managed not to spill my lunch down it so that's a bonus!
 I love this little forever 21 necklace - their plus size clothing may be a bit pants, but their jewelry is cheap and cheerful!
 Arrow on quilt!
I had a sneaky trip to simply be so managed to take a snap of my pimp outfit in the altogether!
Jumper 20 Hat & scarf - Primark
Jeans 22 - New Look
Boots - asos
Coat 24 - Evans

Thursday
 I'm not Russian, but I love me a cossack!
 This is the boohoo hat I got last week. Very warm, but obviously gives you terrible hat hair!
 See what I mean?!
 I don't think I look good in grey as a rule, but I don't mind it so much when it's not a block of colour, and grey goes with everything so this jumper seemed like a good idea!
 I had almost forgotten about my bit shiny boots from asos, they're very bouncy to walk about in!
Jumper 3XL - Forever 21+
Jeans 22 - Asos Curve
Boots - Asos
Coat 20 - Tesco
Hat - Boohoo

Friday
 Lets do another pencil skirt shall we?!
 I love this skirt. I wish I had more like this!
 This entire outfit is stretchy so it was a comfy choice for a tired Friday!
 I got lots of compliments on this necklace at work (which is always nice, particularly when it only cost £5!) but I thought it sort of worked with the cosmic print on my pockets. Space rocks!
 I tried to get a pic of my lipstick which showed the true colour but even here it's looking too dark! I basically found a super bright cerise lippy for £1 in Primark which I can wear without looking like a weirdo! it's not too purple but still has that super bright hot pink look.
Jumper & leggings 20, necklace - Primark
Skirt 2XL - Domino Dollouse
Boots - Simply Be

No comments:

Post a Comment