Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

A song for Parsnip, episode 4 - Romance

Happy Valentines guys! Let's get romantic shall we? Here are my favourite slow jams for a bit of a romantic interlude....

The Isley Brothers - For the love of you

Chocolate Milk - Out among the stars

Ohio Player - Heaven must be like this

Jamiroquai - Everyday

Omar - There's nothing like this

Esperanza Spalding - Cinnamon tree

India Arie - Brown Skin

Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO

Minnie Riperton - Inside my love

Marvin Gaye - Come live with me angel

Al Green - Can't get next to you

Bob Marley - Turn your lights down low

Corrine Bailey Rae - Closer

Ciara - body Party

Musiq Soulchild - Sobeautiful

Cassandra Wilson - You move me

Janet Jackson - Any time any place

t
D'angelo - Untitled (how does it feel).... Sorry Jessica, I couldn't add the video version 'cause it'snot the full song and it annoys me that it's an edit - I wanted the whole 7 minutes!

Alicia Keys & Maxwell - Fire we make

Maxwell - Submerge:till we become the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment