Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
 I love this outfit.
 I bought a shirt from Boohoo plus and decided to try this top even though they only had it in a size 20. Glad I did because I love it.
Super comfy all stretch outfit!
 I wore my lush rose gold shoes because it was a nice morning.... I didn't know it would actually rain for most of the day. I got very wet feet on the way home!
 Top 20 - Boohoo plus
Skirt 24 - Simply Be
Tights XL - Primark 100 den
Shoes - New Look

Tuesday
 I seem to be in black and white again?! Classic dress.
 Dress 24 - Asos Curve
Top 20 - Primark
Leggings 20 - South / Very
Boots - Asos

Thursday
 So I've got a new phone, and although technically the camera should be better than my old one, as far as I can tell it's way worse.
 A bit unfortunate but never mind. Everyone has this shirt. I quite like it, but it's slightly tricky to wear without looking a bit odd because it has a big and tall Harry Hill style collar!
 Shirt 24 - Asos Curve
Jeans 22 - Asos curve
Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Friday
 I look miserable but it's 'cause I'm trying to take a decent photo and I have to stand VERY still!
 I went for dinner with my colleague so I wore a pretty dress!
 God Fischers in Marylebone is so lovely!
Nom nom herbal lemonade!
 Cardi 20 - Primark
Dress 24 - Vinatge
Leggings 20 - Primark
Boots - asos

Saturday
Working on a Saturday? Damn those special events! Kidding, kidding, ain't nothin' but a thang!
Top & vest 20 - Primark
Cardi 24 - George
Jeans 22 - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - New Look

That's it folks - I'm off on Holiday at some ungodly hour in the morning and I don't know if I will have internet access so I've scheduled a music post and I will see you in just over a week with some (hopefully) awesome holiday pics! xx

2 comments: