Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Wardrobe Weekly

Monday
Today was a vintage day.
I found this in a charity shop in Camberwell. I was only going up there to get groceries, but I can never resist a bit of thrifting!
It's a vintage size 20 and is clearly a bit small for me, but it's stretchy and I'm oddly found of a super tight fit when it comes to this sort of dress!
The shoulders and buttons are my favourite bits!
Dress 20 - Vintage
Leggings 20 - Very / South
Shoes - Charity shop

Tuesday
Bit more of a modern look on Tuesday.
I am very fond of this dress.
I wear much more black in the winter... makes sense I guess, but I often feel odd in all black nowadays - I don't want people to think I'm trying to look slim after all!
Dress 24 - Asos Cure
Leggings 20 - South / Very
Shoes - Asos
Necklace - Primark

Wednesday
Autumn Leaves
Wednesday was BUSY so I didn't get to take any snaps until it was dark (hence the even worse than normal pics!)
It seems that I dressed to match the park huh?
This is another one of those dresses that gets put away during the summer months and then gives me a happy little buzz when it comes out again!
We Saw Becca Stevens again, and she (and the band) are just frigging amazing!
Dress 22-24 - Ebay
Leggings 20 - Primark
Shoes - Asos

Thursday
I only have the one pic from Thursday as we have been moving office and it has all been a bit hectic! Hogwarts t-shirt though....

T-shirt 20 - Primark
Jeans 22 - Asos
Hi-tops - Nike

Friday
I've had this bodysuit for so long and I'd never ever worn it before Friday
Tassels!
 Quite a funky ombre thing going on here.
 
I seem to be in lots of black again. Accident.
Tina fucking Turner bitches.
I was too cold to go without my cardi most of the day though, so here is the whole outfit!

Cardi & bodysuit 20 - Primark
Trousers 24 - Yours Clothing
shoes - Asos
 
Saturday
I went swimming on Saturday and then got groceries.... It didn't really occur to me to take a pic of me in my joggers, but I wore my HP tee again... might as well get my wear out of it huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment