Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Wardrobe weekly

Monday
 I really do love this skirt, it's so easy to wear. I got the jumper a while back and had almost forgotten about it, but I bought it specifically to be worn with skirts (far too short for trousers!)
Jumper 20 & skirt 20 - Primark
Boots - Yours Clothing

Tuesday
 This vintage dress is a favourite of mine.
Dress size ? - Vintage
Leggings XL - H&M
Shoes - charity shop

Wednesday
I was off work on Wednesday and all I really did was go to the post office, in this!

Jumper 20 - Primark
Jeans US20 - Forever 21+
Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Friday
 Perfect weather for this maxi dress on Friday, cold but sunny.
Earrings - Superdrug
Dress 24 - George
Leggings 20 & glittery gold socks - Primark
Shoes boots - Asos

Saturday
 Sticking with the maxi theme (or 'looking very bohemian' according to my boyfriend!) for a nice relaxed Saturday. I have this maxi in two different patterns and I like how feminine and flowing they are. They keep bringing this style back into Primark so if you like it then keep your eyes peeled!
Top 20 & skirt 20 - both Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment