Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Asos Curve review 2020 #2. Jumpsuit safari

I went through a phase of wearing jumpsuits a few years ago, and then I just couldn't find many that I liked or fit me well.... or ones that had pockets, which is essential for me as I normally wear them in hot weather, AND A BITCH NEEDS POCKETS! So anyway, ASOS Curve had some lovely looking jumpsuits in the sale so I tried a bunch. It went way better than I expected!
Size 28, Yellow (more dark gold / mustard!)

I ordered a 28 because it looked tight on the model and I wanted it to be loose on me. I think this is too loose though! I've ordered the 26 so I can compare.
The satin like fabric is very comfy and lovely. I love it even though it's a bit big. Pockets and not so short in my body that I can't stand up or get in and out of it. I also like it buttoned up and undone. This is a most excellent jumpsuit!
I adore this golden mustard colour and subtle snake print!
Here is the 26. Much better! I kept the 28 photos in because they're daylight and so show the colour much better!
it's still got a good bit of room to manoeuvre! Oh and I'm happy to say that it's not too hard to get in and out of this one as it's a decent length in the body :)
Keeper!
This is cute but it's actually too big on the body and the elastic around the bust is too loose. The arms on the other hand has super tight elastic and are not comfy at all! I've added the 24 to my wish list though and I'll tell ya' for why....
It's sort of a linen like fabric. A tad course, but i think it would be great in hot weather. It has good pockets. The arms can be easily removed as they're separate and just attached with a bit of stitching. I wanted a cute jumpsuit for sunbathing and I think this one would be ideal without the sleeves!

This is a bit of a bastard to get in and out of, so be warned! Only just long enough for my body, but super cute and perfect for hot weather! Nice light and thin, soft fabric. 
It's hard to see, but there are two sizable breast pockets so I find it acceptable for summer outfits!

Last up is this lightweight pale denim number. I could easily get into the 24 I think, but I want to keep the 26 as I like it being quite loose. It's insanely comfy! Very easy to get in and out of too. 
Such big pockets! Love this one! It's sorta pale blue but veering towards duck egg rather than baby pastel blue. It's a pretty colour. I possibly look like I work in a hospital but who cares. These overalls are cute and comfy! I highly recommend these guys, they're lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment