Pages

Sunday 12 July 2020

ASOS curve review 2020 #11

Some more Jumpsuits to share with you! 

The page for this is either not working or has gone unfortunately! I've left the review in-case someone see is on ebay or something!

This one was a keeper. It's proper stretch fabric (which was unexpected!) And therefore very comfy. Fits nicely and would look great with a blazer I think. Shame it doesn't have pockets but hey-ho..... still cute. Size 26 fyi.



This made me feel like a clown. Size 26, non-stretch. Odd length!


It's more generous on the top than the bottom, but feels like it would loosen (and crease!) up after a bit of wear.


I had to get this in a 28 because it's non stretch and the sizing is off. Probably why such a nice jumpsuit is so cheap in the sale?! But the colour is perfection (bright, deep reddish pink, not true red as it looks online!) It's smart and it has pockets!


It's not too bad to get on but quite hard to get off as there is no stretch at all. Not one for those who panic because of restrictive clothing.... or those who need the loo urgently a lot!



I ordered the size 28 because it was the only size left in the sale.


This made me feel a bit frumpy. Mainly because I'm a bit straight up and down and so clothing that's looser on the top and tighter on the bottom tends to make me look more shapeless than I would like.


On the plus side, if you like this sort of shape, it's a fabric that falls nicely, has a bit of give to it and is easy to get on because of the zip back, popper on the cross over bust and elasticated waist. It's also a decent length in the body and is comfy. Plus pockets! Bear in mind though, that I'm wearing a size twenty-fucking-eight here.



This just looked very comfy. plus it has pockets! I don't have enough stretch jersey jumpsuits and I want some to wear round the house (since I spend almost my entire fucking life in my home nowadays!)


This was only available in a 26 and thanks to the firm elasticated waist, it fits very nicely. I find that Jersey clothing is always pretty generous from asos so I'd have preferred a 24, but I'm very happy with it!


So easy to get on and off. So comfy. Good length arms. Pockets. Just an all-rounder really!


No comments:

Post a Comment