Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

Asos curve review 2020 #10

The stuff I forgot to take snaps of!


I got a size 28 in this dress and it was fine on the top half, but it was barely wrapped around on the hips, so it would be impossible to wear as it would open up every time I moved! Shame as it is lovely thick satin. If you are busty with slim hips this might be lovely on you!



Tried this in a sise 26. Too small. also quite scratchy synthetic fabric. Meh!



This just felt like a mess. nothing about it sat quite right.. not sure why!



I got the 26 in this but I needn't have. The skirt is very stretchy fabric so it was too big for me. I might get it in a 24 at some point because it is so comfy to sit down in (which is unusual for a little black dress!)



I can't tell you how this fits, because the size 26 had such small arms that I couldn't get it on. Non-stretch and feels cheap.



Size 24 was far too short in the body for my long torso. Bigger would be too loose. A real shame as I liked this one a lot!



This is cute but sadly too short in the body for me, so it didn't quite work. I tried the 24 and it was super comfy and really stretchy.



Have you ever wanted to dress like a squire in a an Arthurian movie? Then this is the top for you! I didn't like it. Non stretch and crunchy. Proportions just felt odd!



This is lovely! I got the 26 but honestly should have gone for the 24. I just didn't send it back because I used a discount code and Asos no longer do exchanges (BOO!). It's generous and very low cut, super soft and sexy, while still being rather cutsie. My partner liked it and I liked wearing it! Recommend this one ;)



This is awesome. Fits surprisingly well. Stretchy and comfy. Great for either sexy times or fancy dress!



Okay, lets be honest here; you can't have a low cut sports bra. If you jumped in this your tits would just pop right out of the top! Sizing is ok but the design is not fit for purpose!



This is cute but not the right proportions for me personally. It's a fair bit more generous on the top than the bottom, so if you are more of a triangle shape this would be great (or just want your lower half sucked in loads, which I don't like on myself as I'm a bit straight up and down already!). I'd size down on the cups through. I'm normally a 44DD in Figleaves Curve, but the cups were noticeably bigger on this piece.



This was so small. SO small!



I tried this in a 26 and liked it. It looked cute but casual and felt like it fit ok (although it was only just long enough for my torso!), but because it's non-stretch fabric, it wasn't too comfortable when I sat down in it. I didn't think there was much point wearing something like this (which isn't flattering to be honest!) if it's not comfy. I've added the next size up to my wishlist so I might give it another go soon!



I got this in a 26 and it fit fine. It's very cool and I LOVE the transparent pockets. I just know it would make me very hot because I'm rubbish at wearing fabrics that don't let my skin breath. Plus I wasn't sure it was really me. I recommend it to anyone who thinks it's them though because it's pretty unique!

That's it guys! Back soon with one of my normal posts of me in the clothes I'm reviewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment