Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

ASOS Curve review 2020 #5. Bras.

I recently got some beautiful and affordable sexy lingerie from Simply Be (their own London Collection as well as figleaves curve fyi!) So when I finally realised that ASOS have expanded their fuller bust lingerie to plus sizes (which took me a while because the knickers are in the Curve category, but the bras are in the regular lingerie category!), I thought I'd try some out for comparison.
First up is this beautiful burgundy strappy bra. I love to find lingerie in unusual colours. Red, black, pink.... lots to choose from. Less so with purples and greens, so this colour is a nice surprise. I tired a 44 back in this bra (I'm normally a 42 or 44, depending on style and brand), but with the normal DD cup. So the sizing is pretty good I think. It's relatively comfortable and it looks pretty, but I'm not keeping it. I often struggle with non padded bras because they often seem to give me that 4 boobs look. The neckline often digs in even though the cups and underwire fit perfectly. My breasts are very soft and so they need a bit of padding to help with the shape. That's where this bra falls down for me. If you are made of firmer stuff(!) Then you might love this bra! It's super sexy. If it were padded I'd I'd definitely have kept it as it's a bargain! P's.... the pants in size 24 were spot on and also pretty even tried on over leggings!

I've been after a longline bra to wear under suits (like a top) so I was excited to try this. Again it's non padded - do women with full busts not want padding?! - so the neckline isn't great on my squishy boobs. It's also not too well made as the nude lining is slightly bigger than the outer lace, so you might be able to see how the seam has turned over on one of the cups. It's still pretty though! Comfy-ish and sexy. And a bargain price. Sadly on me it flattens the top of my chest in an odd way.... just not the best shape on the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment