Pages

Saturday 29 February 2020

Off-Piste - Simply Be Denim #2

She's at it again....
But if clothes make me smile then I'm happy to share why!

Size 26. A bit like wearing a giant condom as it's super stretchy but very firm.
But hey, condoms are sexy, lol! I feel like a siren in this so it stays!


I wasn't sure if I should keep this when I'm keeping the other denim pencil dress, but this one is a bit more casual and I really like it! Also a size 26.
Because this is jersey stretch denim it is much more comfy and less restrictive than the black dress. You can open the buttons on the bodice, but the rest of the dress is sewn up, so no gaping, hurrah! The go faster stripes are elastic, so very flexible for busty or not so busty ladies, as it adjusts to fit!

I already mentioned this one, but I thought I'd show it on!
It's cute! 

So then, here is the jumpsuits sister.... the dress version! Size 26 but a good flexible and stretchy size.
Do I need both? Not really. Do I want to keep this dress? Yep! I need to have a think about whether or not I'll actually wear it. I love the shape of the top section, but I wish it was more a pencil cut on the skirt. I'm mulling this one over!

No comments:

Post a Comment