Pages

Sunday 5 June 2022

Absence makes the heart grow fonder..... right?!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted! It's been all go! Honestly though I was shocked that a) I've not posted for 6 months and b) I've got a christmas post that I never actually posted! I'm gonna throw that up in a bit but anyway..... news!


My partner proposed in January, the day after my 40th Birthday! I chose this beautiful little (and therefore extremely wearable!) Ring from Glamira. It's rose gold with a central diamond and black diamond accents. 

I love it and I deliberately hunted for this shape (suits my short and chubby fingers!) In a setting that doesn't have any teeth and lies flat, because I don't want to have to take it off for work when I'm wearing gloves. I also didn't want him spending a fortune frankly!

Love dorks! So that's the big news! Our Wedding is in September and I probably won't be posting much in the meantime because I'm not buying many clothes at the moment. Trust me I'll be back with all the wedding pics and the many outfits I have for the numerous events! In the meantime, here are some snaps from the last 6 months!


How about a date night dressed as a Victorian Ghost?! 

My white hairs are finally reaching the lengths! Not long now until all the dyed hair is gone forever..... thank gawd!


We went to Warner Brothers Studio and it was fucking brilliant!


I'm more obsessed with perfume at the moment than I am with clothes. Bottles take up less space!

Still dressing in lots of Shien stuff!

Getting back out into the world (mainly for food!)


My 40th was so amazing! Cocktails and karaoke and dimsum! My Sister came down to London for the night which is a very rare treat!




Going out for Sunday Roasts again (I missed doing this sooooo much!) And hanging out with my beloved friend... 
And spending some time in my sisters hot tub! Noticed that my sister got a tattoo to match mine?! I designed this for us yonks ago but she just got round to getting hers.
Nephew times!

That's it for now. I'll post up the Christmas post now..... in June. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment