Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Asos sale.... the old stuff!

 

Elvi plus embroidered dress

It took me ages to post these items because they keep going in and out of stock, but I figured I'd put them up anyway. This Elvi dress is just so pretty! Linen-like fabric with thin lining. It has bronze glitter thread that catches the light so beautifully. I got the 26 and I 100% didn't need to size up in this, but it has a tie waist and kimono style sleeve, so it didn't matter too much!
I wore this to my first lunch with a group of friends at thier house since before covid and felt very floaty and pretty in it!

Trying to capture the fabric on the overground.....

Sort of captured it?! Almost little hearts.... it has already had two outings!


Cute dress. Fabric is a tad rough but I suspect it would soften after a few washes. it reminded me of the many vintage dresses I own so I decided to send it back. Sized down to a 22 and it was a lovely fit! Reccomend for anyone who doesn't have a collection of mum dresses from the 90s! Quite a stiff but not unreasonably thick textured fabric.

Fashion union jumpsuit 

Why oh why is this lined?! It makes it sort of unwearable because it would be super hot even though it is a summery style with short sleeves! Tried the 26 (which was tight due to the lining) and this one, the 28 which was good on the lining but too big on the actual jumpsuit.... the waist fell too low and my torso is LONG! Shame, could have been cute but just not quite right in a few irritating ways!

Asos Curve Smock dress

Arms are way too tight. I'm not even saying more.... size 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment