Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

ASOS curve review 2020 #14

 "Not more jumpsuits surely?" I hear you cry!

Yeah it's my current obsession. I will need to do a downsize soon though because of space issues! 

I bought this red one a while back and totally forgot to take photos when I wore it out to meet my friend in the park!

So here it is. I tried it and wasn't sure about it because it comes with a tie at the neck and the back. The tie kept getting caught in my hair and the shoulder were so wide on me. At the same time it's red and pretty, and thin and floaty fabric, so I decided to keep it. Cut off the ties and add a couple of hook and eyes so the back crosses over, bringing the shoulders in more. It worked really well and I wore it and loved it!


Then I put it in the wash. Trust me it wasn't this short before the wash! It definitely shrank. It's stretched out sideways to it's previous size, but it's still shorter in body and leg than it was before. Meh.

Oh well. Still okay for hot days (it's 36 degrees in London today and this has been keeping me cool in the flat!)

This right here is one of the rare occasions where I've bought something from Asos for full price and with no discount code! I bloody love this bright minty green colour! My partner asked me if it was glow in the dark because it is the same colour as those stars you stick on ceilings!

The other big selling point was the fact that it's thick-ish jersey fabric. So really stretchy and hella comfy. Also wonderfully wide legged and long!

I got it in a size 52 because the 50 wasn't available. I would have preferred a size smaller but I love this anyway! The straps were a bit long (i tied them!) But apart from that it's pretty great. 

See.... just a little knot in each strap and I was off down the park. I love this one. It's very cute considering how amazingly comfy it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment